In 2008, I earned my Bachelors of Science degree in Journalism & Mass Communication from North Carolina A&T State University. Later, I began a career in Corporate America as a Meeting Planner and Project Coordinator. I credit these experiences to my strong organization skills and attention to detail, which is incredibly important when it comes to planning your big day!
In 2012 I decided to further my knowledge of the wedding and event planning industry and became a Certified Wedding Planner through the Bridal Society. That same year, Creative Purposes by C.Fultz was birthed in Raleigh, North Carolina. By 2015, Creative Purposes expanded to Columbus, Ohio and in 2016 we expanded our service to include planning destination weddings. As a travel agent, I include complimentary honeymoon planning in all of my packages.
Here are some fun facts about me:
1. My first thought of becoming a wedding planner happened in my Fashion Merchandising class in high school. We were watching the movie “The Wedding Planner” (go figure), and I instantly became infatuated with being the woman in charge of planning and executing the details of every woman’s most memorable day!
2. My guilty pleasures are sweet tea, french fries and chocolate covered strawberries.
3. I have a heart shaped birth mark on my ankle
4. Vacation is not vacation to me without a beach.
5. I am a “Mompreneur” to the cutest 2 year old boy and the most beautiful 8 month old girl.